Trident Insurance is moving from Open GI to Applied Systems, chief executive officer Robert Marshall has confirmed.
Marshall told Insurance Age that the broker will be live on the Applied TAM system from 6 August this year.
He noted that the decision to change software houses had been a “no-brainer” that had been made for financial reasons.
But Marshall also described the process of switching systems as “a headache”.
“There is an inconvenience because we are running down one system and
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing