Trident Insurance is moving from Open GI to Applied Systems, chief executive officer Robert Marshall has confirmed.
Marshall told Insurance Age that the broker will be live on the Applied TAM system from 6 August this year.
He noted that the decision to change software houses had been a “no-brainer” that had been made for financial reasons.
But Marshall also described the process of switching systems as “a headache”.
“There is an inconvenience because we are running down one system and
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic