Trident Insurance is moving from Open GI to Applied Systems, chief executive officer Robert Marshall has confirmed.
Marshall told Insurance Age that the broker will be live on the Applied TAM system from 6 August this year.
He noted that the decision to change software houses had been a “no-brainer” that had been made for financial reasons.
But Marshall also described the process of switching systems as “a headache”.
“There is an inconvenience because we are running down one system and
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Acquis backers Dunedin to pursue more insurance deals