Hyperion Insurance Group has bought 9.9% of Apollo Partners from existing partners.
Apollo Partners is the holding company for Lloyd’s managing agency Apollo Syndicate Management Limited (ASML).
ASML manages Syndicate 1969 at Lloyd’s - a multi-line syndicate operating across 12 main classes of business.
Syndicate 1969 was established in 2009 and ASML was authorised as a stand-alone managing agency by Lloyd’s in 2015.
According to Hyperion, which itself sold a minority stake to Caisse de
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected