Hyperion Insurance Group has bought 9.9% of Apollo Partners from existing partners.
Apollo Partners is the holding company for Lloyd’s managing agency Apollo Syndicate Management Limited (ASML).
ASML manages Syndicate 1969 at Lloyd’s - a multi-line syndicate operating across 12 main classes of business.
Syndicate 1969 was established in 2009 and ASML was authorised as a stand-alone managing agency by Lloyd’s in 2015.
According to Hyperion, which itself sold a minority stake to Caisse de dépô
- Opinion: Who would believe it? When unrated is “good”
- Gallagher buys Portmore Insurance Brokers
- Ardonagh sells Direct Group’s claims business for £36m
- Applied Net 2018: Google takes minority stake in Applied
- Ingenie founder Richard King unveils new telematics insurer backed by Gary Lineker
- Tasker set to make acquisitions
- InsurTech Futures: Four major insurers join ex-Aviva director Fraser Edmond's platform