Hyperion Insurance Group has bought 9.9% of Apollo Partners from existing partners.
Apollo Partners is the holding company for Lloyd’s managing agency Apollo Syndicate Management Limited (ASML).
ASML manages Syndicate 1969 at Lloyd’s - a multi-line syndicate operating across 12 main classes of business.
Syndicate 1969 was established in 2009 and ASML was authorised as a stand-alone managing agency by Lloyd’s in 2015.
According to Hyperion, which itself sold a minority stake to Caisse de dépô
- CII questions future of Chartered proposition
- Stanhope Cooper drops Open GI
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- GRP-owned Abbey Bond Lovis makes NI buy
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Applied report shows UK brokers ahead of digital curve
- Turnover up at Alan Boswell