Hyperion Insurance Group has bought 9.9% of Apollo Partners from existing partners.
Apollo Partners is the holding company for Lloyd’s managing agency Apollo Syndicate Management Limited (ASML).
ASML manages Syndicate 1969 at Lloyd’s - a multi-line syndicate operating across 12 main classes of business.
Syndicate 1969 was established in 2009 and ASML was authorised as a stand-alone managing agency by Lloyd’s in 2015.
According to Hyperion, which itself sold a minority stake to Caisse de
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing