Thomas Carroll has opened its sixth office in Newport, South Wales.
The broker has appointed Tim Putin, previously at Bluefin, and Murray James, a local broker, to the office.
It has also transferred Vanessa Williams and Brian Watson from their offices in Caerphilly and Swansea.
According to Thomas Carroll, Williams will provide a dedicated service to SMEs and Watson is an experienced insurance account manager.
Claire Humphries, a longstanding director at Thomas Carroll, will lead the Newpor
- Aviva denies being on “big crusade on broker commissions”
- Simply Business reveals losses for 2017
- Brokers have "heads in the sand" around succession, says Aviva's Bayles
- Revenue growth for Seventeen Group
- Amazon ponders UK aggregator site - reports
- CII aiming for “relevant and diverse” Chartered Status
- #Insagepeople: 20 - 26 August 2018