Thomas Carroll has opened its sixth office in Newport, South Wales.
The broker has appointed Tim Putin, previously at Bluefin, and Murray James, a local broker, to the office.
It has also transferred Vanessa Williams and Brian Watson from their offices in Caerphilly and Swansea.
According to Thomas Carroll, Williams will provide a dedicated service to SMEs and Watson is an experienced insurance account manager.
Claire Humphries, a longstanding director at Thomas Carroll, will lead the Newpor
- Swinton puts 268 people at risk of redundancy
- Steve Lewis confident RSA UK will “bounce back” in 2018
- Cyber hacks reported to FCA by financial firms hit 69 in 2017
- Jon Dye brands 2017 as “landmark” year for Allianz in UK
- CBL Insurance Europe ordered to stop writing new business immediately
- RSA UK reports falling profits in 2017
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich unveils InsurTech and innovation brand