Thomas Carroll has opened its sixth office in Newport, South Wales.
The broker has appointed Tim Putin, previously at Bluefin, and Murray James, a local broker, to the office.
It has also transferred Vanessa Williams and Brian Watson from their offices in Caerphilly and Swansea.
According to Thomas Carroll, Williams will provide a dedicated service to SMEs and Watson is an experienced insurance account manager.
Claire Humphries, a longstanding director at Thomas Carroll, will lead the Newpor
- Aviva pulls agency with GRP
- AIG warns of rise in data breaches as GDPR comes into force
- Amazon “working with” UK brokers and insurers
- Alpha: Cover My Cab steps in with Gefion policies
- City Insurance Brokers and Compass launch profit insurance scheme
- Coversure backers Livingbridge “not done” with insurance investments
- Uber gives drivers free insurance as it expands partnership with Axa