Consolidator Global Risk Partners (GRP) has taken a majority stake in Alan & Thomas Insurance Group for an undisclosed sum.
Poole-headquartered Alan & Thomas specialises in commercial and HNW insurance and according to a statement from GRP writes £30m of GWP annually.
Divisions of the broker include property owners, motor trade, agriculture and estates, aviation, transportation, construction, marine trades, high value personal lines, churches, charities, and private medical and employee
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings