Consolidator Global Risk Partners (GRP) has taken a majority stake in Alan & Thomas Insurance Group for an undisclosed sum.
Poole-headquartered Alan & Thomas specialises in commercial and HNW insurance and according to a statement from GRP writes £30m of GWP annually.
Divisions of the broker include property owners, motor trade, agriculture and estates, aviation, transportation, construction, marine trades, high value personal lines, churches, charities, and private medical and employee
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's