It would be tempting to sum up the analysis of the figures supplied by the Top 100 with just one word: consolidation. But that would be wrong.
There are in fact several threads that weave together to create what can only be described as a successful year for the participants.Consolidation
The first is indeed consolidation. It is a topic that has never been far from the headlines during the past 12 months. The current wave of buying is clearly growing in force.
The figures show that those
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m