It would be tempting to sum up the analysis of the figures supplied by the Top 100 with just one word: consolidation. But that would be wrong.
There are in fact several threads that weave together to create what can only be described as a successful year for the participants.Consolidation
The first is indeed consolidation. It is a topic that has never been far from the headlines during the past 12 months. The current wave of buying is clearly growing in force.
The figures show that those
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product