InsurTech broker By Miles (formerly known as Just Miles) has received investment of £350,000 from Hambro Perks and InMotion Ventures and a number of angel investors.
The London based insurtech startup stated that it is set to launch what it described as a new kind of pay-per-mile insurance policy later this year.
The cover will be available along with a smartphone app that By Miles claimed will make owning a car simpler and more cost-effective for lower mileage drivers.
The business was found
- Former Axa claims handler jailed for fraud
- MVP snaps up stake in Ataraxia as Stuart Randall exits
- InsurTech Futures: By Miles launches pay-as-you-go motor policy
- Insurance Cares: FCA plans ‘vulnerable customers’ consultation
- FCA prepares for hard Brexit
- CII names Jonathan Clark as new president
- MVP the “ideal partner” for Ataraxia, says Stuart Randall