InsurTech broker By Miles (formerly known as Just Miles) has received investment of £350,000 from Hambro Perks and InMotion Ventures and a number of angel investors.
The London based insurtech startup stated that it is set to launch what it described as a new kind of pay-per-mile insurance policy later this year.
The cover will be available along with a smartphone app that By Miles claimed will make owning a car simpler and more cost-effective for lower mileage drivers.
The business was found
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData