InsurTech broker By Miles (formerly known as Just Miles) has received investment of £350,000 from Hambro Perks and InMotion Ventures and a number of angel investors.
The London based insurtech startup stated that it is set to launch what it described as a new kind of pay-per-mile insurance policy later this year.
The cover will be available along with a smartphone app that By Miles claimed will make owning a car simpler and more cost-effective for lower mileage drivers.
The business was found
- £500,000 Gallagher fraudster jailed for 34 months
- Pen confirms redundancy threat at Chelmsford
- Ardonagh sells remaining Broker Network stake in £30m deal
- Lark and Aston Scott to rebrand as Aston Lark
- Biba manifesto 2018: Push to prevent regulation stifling productivity
- Car insurance premiums rose 8% in 2017
- Interview: Staysure’s Ryan Howsam