InsurTech broker By Miles (formerly known as Just Miles) has received investment of £350,000 from Hambro Perks and InMotion Ventures and a number of angel investors.
The London based insurtech startup stated that it is set to launch what it described as a new kind of pay-per-mile insurance policy later this year.
The cover will be available along with a smartphone app that By Miles claimed will make owning a car simpler and more cost-effective for lower mileage drivers.
The business was found
- Swinton targets becoming largest digital broker in the UK
- NIG adds Farm Combined to FarmWeb e-trade platform
- Optimism among brokers falls slightly
- Broking Break - Your Top Five
- InsurTech Futures: Axa launches automatic compensation for late flights product
- Aviva "disappointed" after watchdog bans Aviva Drive app ad
- Biba launches scheme for transportation risks