Global Risk Partners (GRP) has bought a majority stake in Bexhill-based Green Insurance Group for an undisclosed amount.
The company was the first broker that Peter Cullum-backed MVP invested in, as Insurance Age revealed in January 2014.
It is understood that MVP have now exited the firm.
The deal then was designed to allow the broker to make further acquisitions. Since 2014 its deals have included T&L Insurance Services, Mayman Financial Services as well as M B Mulcahy Associates.
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings