Global Risk Partners (GRP) has bought a majority stake in Bexhill-based Green Insurance Group for an undisclosed amount.
The company was the first broker that Peter Cullum-backed MVP invested in, as Insurance Age revealed in January 2014.
It is understood that MVP have now exited the firm.
The deal then was designed to allow the broker to make further acquisitions. Since 2014 its deals have included T&L Insurance Services, Mayman Financial Services as well as M B Mulcahy Associates.
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's