Pen Underwriting has partnered with Markel International to focus on the equestrian market. The agreement will see Markel provide expertise and capacity for up to £25m in premiums over the next three years for Pen’s products. The new partnership takes effect 1 May 2017. Diversity Seb Simmonds, commercial director of Pen Underwriting Delegated Solutions, said: “The equestrian market presents unique risks and challenges due to the diversity of activities undertaken in the different disciplines.
- Moneysupermarket.com fined £80,000 by Information Commissioner’s Office
- Gable policyholders receive £8.3m return payments
- FCA proposes to extend the senior management regime to more firms
- FCA publishes IDD plans
- Broker Network posts rise in revenue after "extraordinary year"
- Marmalade launches new young driver policy
- InsurTech Futures: CDL set to launch chatbot solution