Bristol is an independent place. It has an independent mayor, one who is actively seeking to gain greater freedoms and devolved powers for the city. A walk around its streets reveals that there are a striking number of independent shops and cafes, compared with the ubiquitous Starbucks and Topshops of other UK towns.
It is also a sizeable insurance market, on a par with Leeds or Cardiff in terms of being a centre of the industry for the surrounding areas.
So is the insurance sector in Bristo
Read the latest issue of Insurance Age here
- Insurance industry welcomes Ogden rate reform
- Lloyd’s slumps to £2bn loss for 2017
- Pen Underwriting makes 11 redundant at Chelmsford office
- Claimant lawyers hit out at government’s discount rate reform
- Discount rate reform unveiled by the government
- Ian Gosden retires from GRP-owned Higos
- Hayley Robinson takes on CUO role at Zurich UK