The UK’s financial services firms saw another rise in business volumes in the three months to June 2014, except in parts of the insurance industry and the finance houses sector, according to the latest CBI/PwC survey.
General insurance was the only sector in the survey where respondents were less optimistic relative to three months ago.
Business volumes in the sector fell for the first time since early 2013, which the CBI/PwC said was “driven by a decline in business with overseas customers”.
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing