Statistics from various insurance-preferred suppliers indicate that the average level of underinsurance currently ranges from 50-60%.
Although the number of claims received by insurers has fallen, the cost of UK fire losses in 2008 were the highest recorded, standing at £1.27bn (£865m commercial properties), a 16% increase on 2007's figures.
To ensure business continuity, the importance of establishing adequate levels of cover, especially in the current climate, cannot be underestimated and is a
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData