It might be the height of summer, but this year’s Broker Expo on 7 November is only around the corner.
The event, hosted by Insurance Age and with Open GI as headline sponsor, brings together the insurance industry to champion the work of brokers.
With 1,000 brokers, 130 exhibitors, and 40 expert speakers confirmed to attend, Broker Expo, which is free to attend for brokers, is an opportunity to meet the best in the industry and do more business in one day than in three months.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018