Software house, CDL Group has reported a rise in profit before tax of 4% to £8.6m in the year ending 30 September 2018 compared to £8.3m in 2017.
The firm’s operating profit increased by 3.0% from £8.2m to £8.5m. And its revenue went up to £55.8m from £52.7m in 2017.
CDL stated in its results report that it was focusing on research and development and during the year it was investing in its Chorus mobile platform, which uses technology to provide insurance recommendations.
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Government reveals recalculated Ogden rate
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- Lloyd’s strategy change gets market backing
- Danish regulator orders Gefion not to expand its business volume
- Chris Guillaume formally hands over CEO role
- CRL close to finding replacement for Alpha policies
- Insurance Cares: FCA consults on travel cover for people with medical issues