Software house, CDL Group has reported a rise in profit before tax of 4% to £8.6m in the year ending 30 September 2018 compared to £8.3m in 2017.
The firm’s operating profit increased by 3.0% from £8.2m to £8.5m. And its revenue went up to £55.8m from £52.7m in 2017.
CDL stated in its results report that it was focusing on research and development and during the year it was investing in its Chorus mobile platform, which uses technology to provide insurance recommendations.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Hobbs reveals Allianz’s £35m debut at Lloyd’s
- UK Broker Awards: Winners revealed
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith
- Clear set to make more deals this year
- Clive Edwards becomes CEO of Aspen Insurance UK
- Tokio Marine Kiln restructures management
- FSCS pays out to Lamp GAP and health customers