Broker SEP Insurance Services has signed up with Applied Systems as its software house.
The company’s ‘Applied Digital Broker’ software will be used to automate daily administration, host online services, and distribute products.
“New and established brokers are realising that digital technology is the key to business success as it enables them to eliminate time spent on manual tasks and focus time on revenue-generating activities,” said Jeff Purdy, senior vice president of international
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs