Magenta Insurance, which is part of inet3 Group, has announced its Waterlock system is now available to brokers through schemes provided by the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba).
The technology, developed with Cambridge-based Green Energy Options (GEO), can be offered to clients by brokers via the recently launched Escape of Water (EOW) and Residential Distressed Risk schemes.
According to Biba, customers will benefit from a premium discount given especially for homes that have
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester