Magenta Insurance, which is part of inet3 Group, has announced its Waterlock system is now available to brokers through schemes provided by the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba).
The technology, developed with Cambridge-based Green Energy Options (GEO), can be offered to clients by brokers via the recently launched Escape of Water (EOW) and Residential Distressed Risk schemes.
According to Biba, customers will benefit from a premium discount given especially for homes that have
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product