Magenta Insurance, which is part of inet3 Group, has announced its Waterlock system is now available to brokers through schemes provided by the British Insurance Brokers’ Association (Biba).
The technology, developed with Cambridge-based Green Energy Options (GEO), can be offered to clients by brokers via the recently launched Escape of Water (EOW) and Residential Distressed Risk schemes.
According to Biba, customers will benefit from a premium discount given especially for homes that have
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Sure Thing! to be rebranded following sale to Policy Expert
- Romero Group moves to Applied Epic
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand