Brit has announced that it has made its cyber physical damage product, Brit Cyber Attack Plus (BCAP) more flexible and increased its pay-out limits.
Launched over five years ago, Brit stated that the BCAP combines first and third-party cyber coverage and business interruption as a result of a cyber-attack.
The product also offers extensive risk management training tools and access to global cyber experts, including IT and forensic specialists, lawyers and crisis PR. Many of these components
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Konsileo parts ways with four brokers
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY