Brit has announced that it has made its cyber physical damage product, Brit Cyber Attack Plus (BCAP) more flexible and increased its pay-out limits.
Launched over five years ago, Brit stated that the BCAP combines first and third-party cyber coverage and business interruption as a result of a cyber-attack.
The product also offers extensive risk management training tools and access to global cyber experts, including IT and forensic specialists, lawyers and crisis PR. Many of these components
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Allianz appoints branch leaders