There has been much debate about the current political and economic uncertainty that we face. You’ll be pleased to know I don’t intend to add to it. Rather it’s made me think about the danger of all the lost time and growth as we focus inwards, talking about one topic. Not that the topic isn’t important, but I don’t think it’s the be-all and end-all to our success.
That will still be down to understanding where our customers are going, the experience they want and staying relevant. So it’s
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Tokio Marine Kiln Insurance to go into run-off
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- Adrian Brown becomes NED at SSP
- Waite-led Premium Credit takes Howells from Close Brothers and Thomas from RSA