NatWest is set to launch a virtual account platform in partnership with Nordic software company Tieto in efforts to provide SME and corporate clients a new customer monies and virtual account management utility.
The bank said the platform is supposed to aid regulated professions such as insurance firms.
It noted that it will help insurance professionals to separate their clients’ monies to comply with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
Customers will also be able to manage
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Granite to create 300 new jobs
- Saga profits plummet in all operating areas
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal