NatWest is set to launch a virtual account platform in partnership with Nordic software company Tieto in efforts to provide SME and corporate clients a new customer monies and virtual account management utility.
The bank said the platform is supposed to aid regulated professions such as insurance firms.
It noted that it will help insurance professionals to separate their clients’ monies to comply with industry best practices and regulatory requirements.
Customers will also be able to manage
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Aston Lark on cusp of £320m Goldman Sachs investment