Brokers who use Acturis can now access a free to use app provided by the software house on iOS and Adroid mobile phones.
According to the tech provider the app, described as its first native mobile app for brokers, offers on-the-move access to client, policy and claims information.
Acturis also detailed that the offering integrates with mobile devices, allowing for quick communication with current and prospective clients. This includes integration to maps, outbound calling, SMS and email.
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers