Brokers who use Acturis can now access a free to use app provided by the software house on iOS and Adroid mobile phones.
According to the tech provider the app, described as its first native mobile app for brokers, offers on-the-move access to client, policy and claims information.
Acturis also detailed that the offering integrates with mobile devices, allowing for quick communication with current and prospective clients. This includes integration to maps, outbound calling, SMS and email.
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Blog: What is JCT 21.2.1 insurance, and who needs it?
- Victor reaches out to brokers following CEO change
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns