Brokers who use Acturis can now access a free to use app provided by the software house on iOS and Adroid mobile phones.
According to the tech provider the app, described as its first native mobile app for brokers, offers on-the-move access to client, policy and claims information.
Acturis also detailed that the offering integrates with mobile devices, allowing for quick communication with current and prospective clients. This includes integration to maps, outbound calling, SMS and email.
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester