Broker Insights has added 93 Coversure branches to its data sharing platform.
The InsurTech start-up was launched by former Aviva broker distribution director Fraser Edmond in January last year and claims to put smaller local brokers, with GWP of up to £12m on to the radar of the major insurers.
Coversure’s head of product development, Chris Jarratt, said: “Broker Insights’ powerful, yet user-friendly technology is an exceptional addition to our offices.
“It will save our brokers time, allow
- Lamp’s proposed liquidation sparks debate on insurer stability and ratings
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Martyn Holman joins Banks-owned Eldon Insurance board
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Lockton announces key hires in Birmingham and Manchester