Broker Insights has added 93 Coversure branches to its data sharing platform.
The InsurTech start-up was launched by former Aviva broker distribution director Fraser Edmond in January last year and claims to put smaller local brokers, with GWP of up to £12m on to the radar of the major insurers.
Coversure’s head of product development, Chris Jarratt, said: “Broker Insights’ powerful, yet user-friendly technology is an exceptional addition to our offices.
“It will save our brokers time, allow
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs