Broker Insights has added 93 Coversure branches to its data sharing platform.
The InsurTech start-up was launched by former Aviva broker distribution director Fraser Edmond in January last year and claims to put smaller local brokers, with GWP of up to £12m on to the radar of the major insurers.
Coversure’s head of product development, Chris Jarratt, said: “Broker Insights’ powerful, yet user-friendly technology is an exceptional addition to our offices.
“It will save our brokers time, allow
- Mactavish lays down the gauntlet on cyber
- Ageas redundancies confirmed
- Simon Matson says ‘complicated fat Arab’ slur regrettable but not discriminatory: Gallagher v Ardonagh
- Discount rate review set to begin
- Industry responds to reports of sexual harassment in Lloyd's
- EY report reveals £1 trillion Brexit exodus
- FSCS recovers £300m for levy payers