Software house Acturis is getting ready for the departure of minority private equity backer Summit Partners, Insurance Age can reveal.
“We are considering options to replace Summit but there is nothing immediate in the window,” said co-founder and co-CEO Theo Duchen.
Summit invested in Acturis in June 2010 and Duchen pointed out that an eight and a half year holding period was a “very long” one for private equity.
As minority shareholders Summit, with less than 40% of shares, does not control
The editorial team get their teeth into the top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- FCA warns of Moneysupermarket clone
- Documents reveal government actuary recommended a 0.25% discount rate
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- Fact file: What’s the story with the Ogden Rate?
- Hastings expects £8.4m hit from Ogden rate change
- Insurers disappointed by the new discount rate
- US-firm AssuredPartners buys Hettle Andrews