Software house Acturis is getting ready for the departure of minority private equity backer Summit Partners, Insurance Age can reveal.
“We are considering options to replace Summit but there is nothing immediate in the window,” said co-founder and co-CEO Theo Duchen.
Summit invested in Acturis in June 2010 and Duchen pointed out that an eight and a half year holding period was a “very long” one for private equity.
As minority shareholders Summit, with less than 40% of shares, does not control
- Markerstudy buys Co-op underwriting in £185m deal
- Markerstudy to use Co-op’s brand after deal
- Aston Lark buys Irish broker Robertson Low
- Mark Cliff joins Be Wiser as NED
- Ageas consults on closure of Stoke and Port Solent operations
- Axa UK hires Shali Vasudeva as COO from Hiscox
- InsurTech Futures: Zurich partners with travel start-up Pluto