Software house Acturis is getting ready for the departure of minority private equity backer Summit Partners, Insurance Age can reveal.
“We are considering options to replace Summit but there is nothing immediate in the window,” said co-founder and co-CEO Theo Duchen.
Summit invested in Acturis in June 2010 and Duchen pointed out that an eight and a half year holding period was a “very long” one for private equity.
As minority shareholders Summit, with less than 40% of shares, does not control
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Zurich cuts scheme contract with Fleet UK
- Ardonagh shutters Swinton's advised commercial business
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Allianz appoints branch leaders
- THB pledges support for Fleet UK
- Latest Ogden rate change will cost the industry over £160m
- Broker Expo 2019: Q&A with Aviva's Dave Carey