Mobile phone insurance is a popular add on, but the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has had its eye on the sector prompted by complaints and unsatisfied customers.
However, the market is moving, which is creating opportunities for insurers and brokers alike.
One thing changing the face of the market in terms of technology and insurance is the advent of 5G.
So, how will 5G change the face of smartphones and the potential for brokers?
Described by some as the technology that
- CBL Insurance placed into liquidation
- Gallagher set to ink another deal before Christmas
- Marsh unveils Marsh-JLT Specialty plans
- Top 100 2018: Find out who made the list
- Broker Choice Awards: The winners
- Fresh founder Lisa Powis rejoins insurance sector with tech business
- Dye points to pricing changes following claims inflation