Mobile phone insurance is a popular add on, but the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has had its eye on the sector prompted by complaints and unsatisfied customers.
However, the market is moving, which is creating opportunities for insurers and brokers alike.
One thing changing the face of the market in terms of technology and insurance is the advent of 5G.
So, how will 5G change the face of smartphones and the potential for brokers?
Described by some as the technology that i
- Premium Credit explains taking system offline
- Gallagher and Ardonagh in legal dispute
- Broker named on FSCS insolvency list
- MMC confirms up to 3,750 jobs in danger from JLT takeover
- MMC boss Dan Glaser lifts the lid on the 11 day JLT deal
- Ex broker jailed for £140,000 fraud
- Brokers see opportunity in MMC’s JLT takeover