Mobile phone insurance is a popular add on, but the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has had its eye on the sector prompted by complaints and unsatisfied customers.
However, the market is moving, which is creating opportunities for insurers and brokers alike.
One thing changing the face of the market in terms of technology and insurance is the advent of 5G.
So, how will 5G change the face of smartphones and the potential for brokers?
Described by some as the technology that
- Aviva grows mid-market appetite
- MRIB buys Independents
- Ex-Enterprise non-exec chairman Nick Cruz sues Gibraltar regulator for libel
- Unauthorised broker targets customers on Instagram
- Acturis set to seek new minority PE investor
- Saffron buys Farmer Insurance Brokers
- Biba warns of 'uncharted waters' as Theresa May's Brexit deal is rejected