Mobile phone insurance is a popular add on, but the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) has had its eye on the sector prompted by complaints and unsatisfied customers.
However, the market is moving, which is creating opportunities for insurers and brokers alike.
One thing changing the face of the market in terms of technology and insurance is the advent of 5G.
So, how will 5G change the face of smartphones and the potential for brokers?
Described by some as the technology that
The Insurance Age editorial team dig into this week's top stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Construction firm unable to find insurance due to lack of capacity
- NED salaries in the insurance sector revealed
- Mactavish criticises industry for "knee-jerk reaction" in hardening market
- FSCS agrees Alpha replacement cover deal
- ABI bites back on discount rate
- Brokers must transform to evade threat of AI - report
- FCA reiterates dual pricing concerns