Nobody wants to hear that their driving is below par, especially if it’s likely to increase the premiums on their insurance policy. Yet data doesn’t lie and, as telematics enters the mainstream, it’s clear there is more for the industry to do when it comes to improving consumer understanding of what the technology is and how it works.
It’s a campaign brokers are very much engaged in and it’s vital in ensuring that telematics continues to be recognised as a force for good in the fight to
- Three insurance firms on FSCS insolvency list
- Aston Lark confirms Goldman Sachs investment deal
- Blanc expects Goldman Sachs to invest in Aston Lark for 'at least five years'
- Aspen Risk Management to be placed in runoff
- Aviva continues to top Brokerbility members survey
- Esure hires former Aviva UKGI boss David McMillan as CEO
- Blog: The DNA of brokers is changing