The Chartered Insurance Institute’s (CII) underwriting faculty has analysed the projections it made about 2022 in an update of its Underwriter of the Future report. The first edition was published in 2012.
The latest report, published in association with management consultants Oliver Wyman, looked at a range of factors including changing distribution in SME insurance, changing customer demands and pressure on supply.
According to the organisation, at the larger end of SME, person-to-person
- David Ross accused of “not caring” about acting lawfully
- Aston Lark buys Highworth Insurance
- Zurich temporarily pulls out of direct home
- Allianz hires Gerry Ross as head of commercial motor
- Marsh-owner gains approval to buy Jardine Lloyd Thompson
- Arch Insurance International invests in MGA
- First Central Insurance & Technology takes CEO from Hastings