The Chartered Insurance Institute’s (CII) underwriting faculty has analysed the projections it made about 2022 in an update of its Underwriter of the Future report. The first edition was published in 2012.
The latest report, published in association with management consultants Oliver Wyman, looked at a range of factors including changing distribution in SME insurance, changing customer demands and pressure on supply.
According to the organisation, at the larger end of SME, person-to-person
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's