Amazon is looking for a product manager to look after EU product insurance according to an advertisement posted on job site Linked In.
The advert reveals Amazon’s intention to re-define and disrupt traditional insurance models.
Amazon stated in the advert: “Product insurance is a young and dynamic program in Europe, present in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
“Along with internal and external partners, we are re-defining the warranties and product insurance experience, disrupting th
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- Vantage owner, NSM, buys UK motor MGA
- Covéa boss Simon Cooter to leave in 2019
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- Hyperion launches new technology division