Amazon is looking for a product manager to look after EU product insurance according to an advertisement posted on job site Linked In.
The advert reveals Amazon’s intention to re-define and disrupt traditional insurance models.
Amazon stated in the advert: “Product insurance is a young and dynamic program in Europe, present in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
“Along with internal and external partners, we are re-defining the warranties and product insurance experience, disrupting th
- Marsh accused of trying to squash Marshmallow name by InsurTech start up
- Moving away from brokers would be a “major dereliction of duty”, says Phil Bayles
- Brokers face another FSCS hike and situation could yet get worse
- Marsh Networks partners with Ataraxia for succession planning
- Volante launches first MGA – Edison Motor
- Nexus considering sale, IPO and further options
- Stuart Vann out at Esure