Amazon is looking for a product manager to look after EU product insurance according to an advertisement posted on job site Linked In.
The advert reveals Amazon’s intention to re-define and disrupt traditional insurance models.
Amazon stated in the advert: “Product insurance is a young and dynamic program in Europe, present in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
“Along with internal and external partners, we are re-defining the warranties and product insurance experience, disrupting th
- Das v Asplin: Guilty three sentenced to 15 years
- CII investigating disciplinary action for Paul Asplin after conviction
- Resisting Toba change would be “lunacy” – Tim Ryan
- Whiplash reforms delayed until 2020
- Biba launches industry standardised Toba template
- Brokerbility targeting up to 10 new members
- One Broker axes KTIB brand