Amazon is looking for a product manager to look after EU product insurance according to an advertisement posted on job site Linked In.
The advert reveals Amazon’s intention to re-define and disrupt traditional insurance models.
Amazon stated in the advert: “Product insurance is a young and dynamic program in Europe, present in the UK, Germany, France, Italy and Spain.
“Along with internal and external partners, we are re-defining the warranties and product insurance experience, disrupting th
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Axa partners with Gresham in £20m deal
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- SEIB eyeing buys to support ongoing organic growth