The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has stated that making sure that firms treat their customers fairly remains central to its work in the coming financial year.
The government body is now seeking views on its priorities for 2019/20, outlined in its draft Annual Plan.
The CMA proposes to:
- RSA boss Egan "not defensive" about broker criticism
- Andy Briggs to leave Aviva
- Qudos replacement policies reignite unrated debate
- Hiscox report shows cyber attacks are on the up
- Slow take-up of standardised Toba template was expected, says Biba
- Experts predict further changes at Aviva following Briggs' exit
- FCA re-examines duty of care as report warns customers at risk of harm