The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has stated that making sure that firms treat their customers fairly remains central to its work in the coming financial year.
The government body is now seeking views on its priorities for 2019/20, outlined in its draft Annual Plan.
The CMA proposes to:
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Elite proposes solvency scheme to avoid liquidation
- IFB launches counter fraud database
- Motor market records best year since 1985 ahead of troubled future, says EY
- Momentum Broker Solutions unveils 2018 results
- Broker Network owner set to make more deals with fresh funding
- Brokers call on HMRC to reform IPT
- Two TMK executives resign amid fresh sexual harassment claims at Lloyd's