The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has stated that making sure that firms treat their customers fairly remains central to its work in the coming financial year.
The government body is now seeking views on its priorities for 2019/20, outlined in its draft Annual Plan.
The CMA proposes to:
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh confirms the end of all Swinton retail branches
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Aon UK confirms solicitors’ PI cover has been withdrawn
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- PIB u-turns on pledge to keep Albany Childcare brand
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs