The Competition and Markets Authority (CMA) has stated that making sure that firms treat their customers fairly remains central to its work in the coming financial year.
The government body is now seeking views on its priorities for 2019/20, outlined in its draft Annual Plan.
The CMA proposes to:
- Andy Fairchild exits Broker Network
- Ed appoints broking CEO
- Members surprised at Fairchild’s Broker Network exit
- InsurTech: Meet the tech insiders
- Stackhouse Poland buys Property Insurance Initiatives
- Broking success: Toby Clegg, chief executive officer, Clegg Gifford
- Call for evidence on discount rate setting welcomed