Specialist motor broker Footman James has developed a website to sell its
classic car insurance. Having accessed the site - www.footmanjames.co.uk -
motorists can complete and submit an on-line proposal form and a quotation
will be sent to them by e-mail within 24 hours. If this is acceptable, the
proposer then has to contact Footman James via telephone, fax or e-mail
with their credit card details in order to arrange purchase of the
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product