industry. Firstly, the status of Eagle Star's subsidiary Home and Overseas
as the largest travel insurance provider in the UK, boasting about 25% of
the market, is now under threat as Commercial Union's travel subsidiary
Travellers' Insurance Association prepares to join forces with General
Accident's travel division.
Secondly, it is now possible to get instant travel insurance cover over
the Internet, from cash dispenser-style
The Insurance Age team examine the most read stories for the week commencing 3 June 2019.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- GRP-owned Sagars buys Thomas Cook
- Three directors out as Policy Expert buys loss-making Sure Thing!
- Hiscox creates Cyber Exposure Calculator
- PIB's £50m spending on brokers in 2018 revealed
- Insurers could face fines for £4bn dual pricing "rip off"
- Markel launches tech sector proposition
- Zurich-owned N&G launches new small craft product