Wholesaling to other brokers is an important revenue stream for many in the market. Insurance Age has taken a snapshot of the sector to see how it is faring as we move through 2017.
It is the first bespoke investigation exclusively on the wholesale market as we look in-depth at the three areas which used to be covered in The Third Force supplement. Networks were analysed in the February edition and managing general agents are coming up in April.
This month’s research is not designed to be a
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- Ardonagh losses rise to £44.5m in H1 2019
- Brightside hires new MD of broking as Russell Bence exits
- Gauntlet expands into Wales with two new ARs
- FSCS set to compensate Alpha Insurance latent defect insurance policyholders
- Bravo Group spent £53m on deals in 2018
- Call Connection's administration extension confirmed
- GRP buys risk management firm H&S Click