Wholesaling to other brokers is an important revenue stream for many in the market. Insurance Age has taken a snapshot of the sector to see how it is faring as we move through 2017.
It is the first bespoke investigation exclusively on the wholesale market as we look in-depth at the three areas which used to be covered in The Third Force supplement. Networks were analysed in the February edition and managing general agents are coming up in April.
This month’s research is not designed to be a
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product