Wholesaling to other brokers is an important revenue stream for many in the market. Insurance Age has taken a snapshot of the sector to see how it is faring as we move through 2017.
It is the first bespoke investigation exclusively on the wholesale market as we look in-depth at the three areas which used to be covered in The Third Force supplement. Networks were analysed in the February edition and managing general agents are coming up in April.
This month’s research is not designed to be a
- Brokers warned over admin fees and commission
- Ardonagh closes 24 Swinton branches
- Mactavish chases “ultimate failure” £30m British Steel claim
- Mactavish names all British Steel insurers
- Gibraltar insurer, Lamp, goes into liquidation amid insolvency
- In Person: Simon Cooter and Carolyn Callan, Covéa
- BGL launches new short-term motor insurance brand