SSP brokers have experienced further disruption today following an issue with the Pure platform.
SSP confirmed that a further disruption had occurred.
A spokesperson for SSP said: "We are aware of a disruption to service affecting our Pure Broking customers today and we're working to resolve the problem.
"We are keeping our customers up to date with progress."
The problems today (10 November) follow a major outage which affected Pure users for weeks and saw many brokers unable to work.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith