A new research academy has been set up to explore the use of new technology in the insurance industry, PwC has announced.
The InsurTech Academy was established by think-tank Z/Yen and sponsored by PwC. It will focus on how the growing market for apps, software's, and startups can enhance wholesale and retail insurance and reinsurance, PwC said.
"We are delighted to secure PwC as a sponsor for this collaborative research," Michael Mainelli, executive chairman of Z/Yen, noted.
The Insurance Age team unpick the most recent and most popular stories.Subscribe to our daily newsletter for all the latest news
- One Call’s Radford launches motor broker
- Lloyd's reveals soaring profit for H1 2019
- Saga considering sale of Bennetts for second time, say reports
- TL Dallas posts turnover and profit growth for 2018
- Uber boss joins Inshur following partnership deal
- Markel not going into broking following Caunce O'Hara deal
- Samways retires after decade at Miles Smith