Brokers are calling for a loophole, which they say is being exploited by uninsured drivers, to be closed to help drastically reduce fraud.
The loophole is present in the third party or Driving Other Cars (DOC) extension - which was designed for emergency use.
The brokers, however, say many members of the public are taking advantage of this loophole bearing in mind there are almost 1.2 million uninsured vehicles on the road. In order to tackle this issue they have suggested the removal of the e
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti