The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has issued advice for brokers to pass onto clients currently affected by the floods in the North of England.
With further flooding expected over the next few weeks Biba has issued a warning to households in the affected area to ensure they take as many precautions as possible and contact their insurer if they require assistance following flood or related damage.
Biba advised those caught in the flooding to take note of the following points befo
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups