The British Insurance Brokers' Association (Biba) has issued advice for brokers to pass onto clients currently affected by the floods in the North of England.
With further flooding expected over the next few weeks Biba has issued a warning to households in the affected area to ensure they take as many precautions as possible and contact their insurer if they require assistance following flood or related damage.
Biba advised those caught in the flooding to take note of the following points befo
- Losses bite at Ageas Retail after Kwik Fit closure
- David Charles steps down as head of PIB-owned Cooke & Mason
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Lark boosts profit ahead of Aston Scott merger
- Ageas teams up with CDL on Flood Re solution
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Broking Break - Your Top Five