Axa Corporate Solutions has launched a set of 'commitments' for its broker clients, after promising to work with them to reduce uncertainty and minimise the cost of risk.
The insurer's UK Client Commitments was initially launched in 2007 as part of its research into the needs of risk managers in terms of service improvement. As a result, the insurer developed products tailored to the specific needs of the UK market.
Emmanuel Nivet, chief executive officer, UK branch, at Axa Corporate Solutions, sa
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results