Axa Corporate Solutions has launched a set of 'commitments' for its broker clients, after promising to work with them to reduce uncertainty and minimise the cost of risk.
The insurer's UK Client Commitments was initially launched in 2007 as part of its research into the needs of risk managers in terms of service improvement. As a result, the insurer developed products tailored to the specific needs of the UK market.
Emmanuel Nivet, chief executive officer, UK branch, at Axa Corporate Solutions, sa
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ensurance adds combined construction liability policy
- FCA data reveals huge surge in PPI complaints