The Bank of England has raised the prospect of insurance companies' investments falling below regulatory requirements or downgrades impacting their long-term sustainability. The Bank of England's latest market review said despite the current market, insurance companies seemed relatively well-placed to avoid liquidity difficulties.
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017
- Bollington's Paul Moors hails "excellent" results for 2016
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services