The Bank of England has raised the prospect of insurance companies' investments falling below regulatory requirements or downgrades impacting their long-term sustainability. The Bank of England's latest market review said despite the current market, insurance companies seemed relatively well-placed to avoid liquidity difficulties.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges