A new tool has been launched into the market, promising to help brokers cut through the regulatory jargon of the Financial Services Authority (FSA) rulebook. The solution, which is called FSA Translate and is supplied by FSA Solutions, uses a 'decision tree' approach in order to guide brokers through the rulebook.
The decision tree begins with four main groupings: introducers, exempt firms, appointed representatives, and authorised firms. Users begin by selecting a grouping and then the regul
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?