An instalment pay-plan has been renegotiated by the regulator to enable firms to continue paying their regulatory fees and levies by this method in 2009/10.
A working group facilitated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and chaired by the Smaller Business Practitioner Panel - which included representatives of several trade bodies - again selected Premium Credit as the preferred supplier. Premium Credit will guarantee auto-acceptance to all FSA-authorised firms up to £50,000.
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData