An instalment pay-plan has been renegotiated by the regulator to enable firms to continue paying their regulatory fees and levies by this method in 2009/10.
A working group facilitated by the Financial Services Authority (FSA) and chaired by the Smaller Business Practitioner Panel - which included representatives of several trade bodies - again selected Premium Credit as the preferred supplier. Premium Credit will guarantee auto-acceptance to all FSA-authorised firms up to £50,000.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future
- Confused.com sees profits halve for start of 2017