Insurance Age currently has over 300 brokers registered as having received their 'minded to authorise' letters from the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Although the letters have no legal status, they are excellent evidence that a broker is likely to be officially authorised as of 14 January 2005.
We know that insurers are using the list we are compiling to check which brokers have received their letters so please contact [email protected] if your company has received a minded to
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO