Insurance Age currently has over 300 brokers registered as having received their 'minded to authorise' letters from the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Although the letters have no legal status, they are excellent evidence that a broker is likely to be officially authorised as of 14 January 2005.
We know that insurers are using the list we are compiling to check which brokers have received their letters so please contact [email protected] if your company has received a minded to
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- AIG sets up “Brexit-resilient” structure
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Brunel Insurance Brokers achieves chartered status
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal