Insurance Age currently has over 300 brokers registered as having received their 'minded to authorise' letters from the Financial Services Authority (FSA).
Although the letters have no legal status, they are excellent evidence that a broker is likely to be officially authorised as of 14 January 2005.
We know that insurers are using the list we are compiling to check which brokers have received their letters so please contact [email protected] if your company has received a minded to
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Market moves: Across the board
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Regional review: Cardiff
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Allianz prepared for "turbulent" 2019