Independent brokers are being urged to join calls for UK insurers to review their commission arrangements and adopt a more transparent approach.
This comes in the wake of the Eliot Spitzer inquiry in the US which has seen both brokers and insurers accused of kick-backs and bid-rigging.
One independent UK broker is campaigning for brokers to use the focus on contingent commissions to push for the same rights as the networks and 'super provincial' brokers. The broker, who did not wish to be name
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly