Allianz Cornhill has teamed up with an indemnity and litigation specialist to help eliminate fraud in the personal injury market.
Litigation Indemnity Limited (LIL) has become an introducer appointed representative of Allianz Cornhill Legal Protection, and will provide solicitors to the insurer for after-the-event (ATE) insurance.
Robert Deakin, managing director of LIL, said that the key to legitimacy was transparency: "LIL is a quality control mechanism; we act as a hub at the centre of a mu
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups