Lancaster has been acting as an independent intermediary for selected insurance since 1984 and specialises in providing classic car insurance alongside modern vehicle, home and travel policies.
The acquisition will bring Lancaster alongside the Capita Group’s existing intermediary firm, BDML, which works with a similar panel of insurers to Lancaster.
Mark Townsend, managing director of BDML, said: “While Lancaster works with many of the same major insurers as BDML, there is very little
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK