Lancaster has been acting as an independent intermediary for selected insurance since 1984 and specialises in providing classic car insurance alongside modern vehicle, home and travel policies.
The acquisition will bring Lancaster alongside the Capita Group’s existing intermediary firm, BDML, which works with a similar panel of insurers to Lancaster.
Mark Townsend, managing director of BDML, said: “While Lancaster works with many of the same major insurers as BDML, there is very little overl
- Ex Towergate and Bluefin boss Kenny Hogg joins Gallagher as Scotland lead
- ASA reveals insurance advertising complaints
- Staysure snaps up travel rival Avanti
- New motor fleet MGA launched
- Hiscox adds drone cover and more to home insurance product
- GWP slips to $2.39bn at QBE Europe in half year results
- Tasker Insurance names Robert Organ as new CEO