Lancaster has been acting as an independent intermediary for selected insurance since 1984 and specialises in providing classic car insurance alongside modern vehicle, home and travel policies.
The acquisition will bring Lancaster alongside the Capita Group’s existing intermediary firm, BDML, which works with a similar panel of insurers to Lancaster.
Mark Townsend, managing director of BDML, said: “While Lancaster works with many of the same major insurers as BDML, there is very little overl
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData