In a survey of 86 compliance, risk management and legal professionals working in the financial services industry, 50 respondents cited best execution as an area of high concern.
Under the terms of the directive, which comes into force on November 1 this year, financial services providers that conduct transactions on their clients’ behalf must “take all reasonable steps to obtain the best possible result, taking into account price, costs, speed, likelihood of execution and settlement, size, n
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData