Both broker trade bodies have responded in detail to the discussion paper DP08/2 – ‘Transparency, disclosure and conflicts of interest in the commercial insurance market’ and have made known to the FSA their strong views against the imposition of mandatory commission disclosure.
Ann Peel, the IIB’s head of technical services said: “There is a great deal of common ground between the broker trade bodies on this and the FSA seems receptive to the possibility an industry solution. If we provide
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData