Mr Jennison said: “According to these plans, the FSA will list the number of complaints received by each of the top 125 financial brands, and the percentage of these each company upholds.
“When that information is made public, the brands with the highest number of complaints could find themselves in the firing line. By the same token, those who perform well will have something to be proud of.
“Moneyway exercises a ‘simple and transparent’ philosophy, it is one of our brand values and one tha
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups