Mr Jennison said: “According to these plans, the FSA will list the number of complaints received by each of the top 125 financial brands, and the percentage of these each company upholds.
“When that information is made public, the brands with the highest number of complaints could find themselves in the firing line. By the same token, those who perform well will have something to be proud of.
“Moneyway exercises a ‘simple and transparent’ philosophy, it is one of our brand values and one
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK