The deal, effective 26 March, involves CPF’s parent, Close Brothers, purchasing 100% of the issued share capital of the company for £2 million.
Bob Golden, CPF’s CEO, commented: “This acquisition is excellent news both for Close and for Amber Credit’s existing brokers. What CPF is able to offer Amber Credit brokers is certainty of funding during a difficult period in the markets and access to systems, products and services unsurpassed in the industry.
“The deal brings to CPF an excellent qua
- Majority of brokers say GDPR will have negative impact
- ICO court case against Hiscox collapses
- Blog: Brokers – get plugged in to electric vehicles
- Arnott Marine launches marine liability facility for UK brokers
- Saga picks Patrick O’Sullivan as chairman
- Lloyd’s and Kanye West settle £7.4m suit - reports
- PIB launches risk management business