The deal, effective 26 March, involves CPF’s parent, Close Brothers, purchasing 100% of the issued share capital of the company for £2 million.
Bob Golden, CPF’s CEO, commented: “This acquisition is excellent news both for Close and for Amber Credit’s existing brokers. What CPF is able to offer Amber Credit brokers is certainty of funding during a difficult period in the markets and access to systems, products and services unsurpassed in the industry.
“The deal brings to CPF an excellent
- Ghost broker jailed for two years
- Up to 275 jobs at risk at Axa XL in the UK
- Legal Protection Group confirms loss of Inter Hannover capacity
- Towergate’s Andy Parkin resurfaces at Gauntlet
- Consolidation opens up opportunities, says Romero boss
- Laurent Matras takes interim Axa retail MD role as Gareth Howell departs
- Profits up at Allianz in 2018