The programme is being rolled out to the 230-plus Groupama employees driving for business. Groupama said it not only formed part of its legal responsibilities as a caring employer but supported its positioning as a growing fleet insurer for the SME sector that required customers to commit to fleet risk management as part of their insurance policy.
Colin Silverman, corporate HR manager for Groupama commented: “As a significant motor insurer who places a strong emphasis on risk management, it
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData