The study by International law firm Davies Arnold Cooper (DAC) canvassed the opinion of more than 40 companies in the global insurance market, including insurance companies, brokers and reinsurers with a combined total of over £30bn in annual revenues.
The survey’s main finding echoes the common international industry perspective that UK insurance law favours the insurer. Whilst 35% of respondents believed there is an actual bias, 60% also believed that there is a perceived bias in the law,
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April