Hayley Parsons, managing director of Gocompare said: “All the major insurance comparison sites are already authorised and regulated by the FSA, as are the insurance companies and the brokers who appear on them.
"Had Biba’s comments come two years ago I might have agreed with them, however the new players in the comparison market have led the way in terms of providing far more product information to help consumers make the most informed choice and find the best product for them.
- One Broker buys Gibbs Denley Insurance Services
- Profits soar at Bollington in 2016
- Gadget insurance aggregator launched
- Bennett Christmas buys Horsham-based Slade Edwards Insurance
- UK businesses “unprepared for a cyber shock”
- Meet the techies: Richard Hartley
- In-depth - Personal lines: The omni-channel future