Hayley Parsons, managing director of Gocompare said: “All the major insurance comparison sites are already authorised and regulated by the FSA, as are the insurance companies and the brokers who appear on them.
"Had Biba’s comments come two years ago I might have agreed with them, however the new players in the comparison market have led the way in terms of providing far more product information to help consumers make the most informed choice and find the best product for them.
- Towergate owners post £261m loss for 2017
- Ex-Das CEO Paul Asplin stands trial for fraud
- Ex-AA boss Bob Mackenzie seeking up to £225m in damages
- Ardonagh looking at deals worth £500m
- Das v Asplin: Prosecution outlines arguments on fraud charges
- InsurTech Futures: Gadget and motor products go live on Brolly
- InsurTech Futures: PwC and Early Metrics launch programme to scale start-ups