FinTech (a shortening of financial technology) has been a buzzword in the financial services community over the past couple of years. It addresses the changing way customers do business with providers – be they brokers or insurers. Traditional wisdom has it that the insurance community is playing catch-up with banking. Insurance Age wanted to find out if this perception is correct and learn exactly what FinTech means to brokers.
We polled a select group of broking executives to find out what th
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?
- Aggregators eating into SME business – GlobalData
- Allianz to delist Euler Hermes on 27 April