A year has now passed since the onset of Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation. The switch from the General Insurance Standards Council meant intermediaries were forced to implement changes to previously accepted standards. Many of the large and medium-sized brokerages introduced compliance teams to ensure they complied with the new regime. However, for most small high street brokers, the responsibility rested solely on their shoulders. So, one year on, how have the smaller intermedi
- Close Brothers and other creditors to lose out following collapse of Ignition Select
- Eldon Insurance states none of its data was used by Leave.eu campaign
- Stackhouse Poland buys Honour Point
- Is the talent pool drying up?
- Primassure moves from SSP and Open GI to Applied
- Ardonagh picks up selected renewal rights from Ageas Retail in £7m deal
- Do you know what to do if you get hacked?