A year has now passed since the onset of Financial Services Authority (FSA) regulation. The switch from the General Insurance Standards Council meant intermediaries were forced to implement changes to previously accepted standards. Many of the large and medium-sized brokerages introduced compliance teams to ensure they complied with the new regime. However, for most small high street brokers, the responsibility rested solely on their shoulders. So, one year on, how have the smaller intermedi
- FCA warns on clone of Ellis David Insurance Brokers
- InsurTech Futures: Ex-Brokerbility and Aviva expert targets on-demand market
- Miller buys Alston Gayler and Co
- Blog: Does your board meet FCA standards?
- FCA issues another clone broker warning
- Podcast: Certus' Ben Welsh looks at the top five stories of the week
- Axa XL to move EU arm to Dublin